If Brazilian hair is the Mercedes Benz of the industry, then Peruvian hair is the Range Rover (your boyfriend might say BMW instead). Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair are the most popular two textures in South Africa at the moment. Peruvian hair has gained the most popularity in the last few years because it blends well with normal African hair. It is favoured by most women because of its softness, durability and thickness. It has the ability to look naturally voluminous despite the fact it is lightweight. For example, you can have over 4 bundles of hair installed and they will feel surprisingly, very light on your head.
Many hair stylists say that they like to use Peruvian hair because it looks so natural and blends well with most dark shades of African hair. The hair looks like it is coming right out of your head because of its natural look and feel. If you are looking for extensions that you can easily maintain with very little maintenance; Peruvian hair is perfect for you: it's great for casual everyday wear!
We understand that choosing the perfect type of hair weave can be a challenge, but remember your lifestyle and what looks best on you. If you are new to weaves, you may need to try different types and textures to see which one makes you shine the best. It might take a lot of trial and error before you find the right one. Wearing a weave can protect your natural hair and give you a new look, but most importantly it is an investment. Always go for quality over price, that is; purchase premium quality hair that will last for at least one year, tangle and shed free. Using high-quality virgin hair extensions will give you the ultimate satisfaction. Shopping for a weave should be fun and great retail therapy while, helping you embrace your beauty through your hair!
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PICK PERUVIAN HAIR
Top features of Peruvian human hair are as follows:
- Peruvian hair bundles have lightweight but carry a lot of volume.
- Peruvian hair is coarser and thicker than Brazilian and Malaysian hair.
- Peruvian hair is great for sleek straight styles as well as short & edgy styles.
- Peruvian hair uses the least amount of hair products and looks very natural.
- Peruvian hair is also the best if you are a first-time weave wearer and need something that is manageable.
- It is extremely manageable even in times when hair isn’t maintained properly.
- It is the best hair to use if you are trying to blend your natural hair.
- You can style and straighten Peruvian hair very easily.
NiceHair Peruvian virgin hair comes in 7 different textures: Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Natural Wave, Silky Straight, and Water Wave.
- We only sell Grade 10A, the best quality Virgin Human Hair weaves that won’t tangle or shed. Read more about our Products
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our products for no less than 60 days! Read more about our Promise
- Easy Returns and Exchanges process. If you do not like the hair, return it, no questions asked! Hair must still be in new condition. Read more about Returns
- Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as most South African top celebrities. Visit our Facebook page and see who else buys from us
- Receive your hair within 24-28 hours anywhere in South Africa. We post from Johannesburg. Read more about Delivery.
|Product Name||NiceHair Peruvian Water Wave Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Weave 8-28 Inches|
|Hair Grade||Top Quality (10A)|
|Hair color||Natural black|
1. Highest quality hair-Grade 10A
|Available Length||8-28 Inches|
|Weight||100g per bundle|
|Material||100% Virgin Human Hair Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|How to Order||
Please place your order online, we deliver anywhere in South Africa within 24-48 hours. (If the item is not in stock and need to be ordered from our overseas supplier, then delivery will take 5-10 days for this item).
|Need Help||Phone or WhatsApp: 0604204209|
|Terms of payment||Bank Transfer to FNB/ Standard Bank, Credit/Debit Card- VISA/Mastercard|
|Delivery time||Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 5-10 working days to arrive if we do not have it in stock|
|Returns||If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.|
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.