Peruvian Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair Natural Wave 3 Bundles (300g)
Peruvian Hair is a little coarser and thicker in texture than Malaysian or Brazilian hair. It blends well with normal African relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. In South Africa, Peruvian hair has been growing in popularity for over a decade now with women attracted to its ability to look naturally voluminous despite the fact it is lightweight. For instance, you could have over 5 bundles of hair and yet it remains very lightweight. Peruvian Hair is extremely manageable even in times when hair isn’t maintained properly. Peruvian hair is great for sleek straight styles as well as short & edgy styles.
If you are looking for extensions that you can easily maintain using the least amount of hair products then Peruvian hair is perfect for you: it's great for a casual everyday wear! You can style and straighten Peruvian hair very easily. Many hair stylists say that they like to use Peruvian hair because it looks so natural and blends well with African hair.
Natural wave is a kind of wavy looks more natural which has big curls. It is one of the most popular types of hair extensions available on the market today. Our natural wave hair pattern can easily be worn bone straight or curled to suit any hairstyle.
Before Caring for your Human Hair
Before you decide to style your hair, please read the following suggestions:
- Steam rollers and wet setting are the softest way to curl your human hair.
- Blow dryers, curling iron and other thermal tools may be used on low settings. Remember, the hair may scorch if the setting is too high.
- If you choose to use electric rollers, always make sure that the ends are wrapped into the rollers.
- For a trim, or any chemical processes such as perming or coloring, take the hair extensions to the hairdresser.
Caring for your Human Hair
Taking care of your hair in the correct way can effectively prevent shedding and tangles.
- Wash and condition hair regularly
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
- Using cool water to shampoo and swish hair till clean.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
- Brush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
- Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
How long is the hair expected to last?
In general, the lifespan of human hair extensions depends on how well you take care of them, how you wash them, and how often you wear them. Our hair is 100% human hair that has all its cuticles intact. It features a strong hair shaft, and if taken care of well;
- 8A Grade hair can last up 3-6 months,
- 9A can last up to 12-18 months or longer and,
- 10A can be used for up to 24 months.
How many bundles of hair are required?
A few factors go into choosing how many bundles of hair you need, all depending on:
- Your desired look and how full you want it.
- Length: all bundles are the same weight (100g), meaning shorter length bundles are thicker than longer lengths. We suggest you choose 2 bundles for lengths under 16 inches and 3-4 bundles for lengths above 18 inches.
- Texture: straight hair and curly hair are on opposite ends of the density spectrum. 2-3 bundles of curly style hair are usually enough for a natural, full look. You might need more bundles to create a full look if choosing straight bundles.
- The size of your head: 4 bundles of our hair are enough for a large head.
Can the hair extensions be dyed or bleached?
Our hair extensions are 100% human virgin hair without any blends. Virgin hair extensions have the best type of weaves for dyeing and bleaching! So, YES, you can dye or bleach it.
How often should I wash my weave?
You can take care of your weave the same way you would your own hair. We also recommend using a deep conditioning mask frequently for at least 4-6 hours (or overnight) after washing your hair extensions, as this will help retain moisture and keep the hair smooth and silky.
Since weave does not receive natural oils from the scalp like our own hair, it does not need to be washed too often. Please keep in mind that the less you wash your weave, the longer it will last.
How to test if your weave is 100% virgin human hair
There is one easy way for teaching you how to know if your hair is human hair. Cut a small sample of the hair and burn it.
- The smell of human hair burning is like a natural burn odor and feels like charcoal. It burns quickly and turns to ash.
- Synthetic hair smells like burning plastic; there is a small flame and the hair feels viscous when burnt.
Hair Grades (8A, 9A & 10A) - What do they mean
If you have been browsing our website, you may be wondering what the difference is among 8A, 9A and 10A grades of human hair extensions. indeed, if you are new to the industry these grades can be very confusing.
Grade 8A, 9A and 10A all are variants of 100% human virgin hair. Hair grading system is an attempt to reflect not only the quality and durability of each strand, but the length of each strand as well. It is used to indicate the proportion of strands per bundle that actually measure the full length of the bundle. For example, every strand in a bundle of 10″ hair extensions will not measure 10″, as each bundle will be made up of long and short hairs. The more strands that measure the full 10″, the thicker the bundle of hair, and the higher the quality.
The grade of a set of hair extensions is usually determined by the factory that sources the hair from the donor.
- 9A hair can be dyed more light color than 8A hair.
- 10A hair is high-end product, handpicked and extremely beautiful in appearance.
Grade 10A hair is the most durable and naturally the most expensive. It is premium grade hair that can meet most of your styling requirements !
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.