If you have tried every other nationality of hair and are looking for something different, then Mongolian is the way to go. Mongolian hair is of an Asian origin, thicker hair shaft, not as light weight as some virgin hair, heavier density, however it maintains a very soft texture.
Mongolian natural hair extensions are the perfect balance between Indian and Malaysian hair. It is more durable than Indian hair and lighter than Malaysian hair. It is among the most exotic hair in the South African market today. With our hair extensions, you’ll be able to achieve a distinctive look that will be sure to turn heads. All of our Mongolian natural hair extensions feature virgin hair which means it is chemically unprocessed human hair collected from a single donor; it is free from dyes, bleaches and harsh washes.
Mongolian hair is extremely rare due to the tiny population of Mongolia of only 2.6 million people in the country. Mongolian virgin hair is very unique and is extremely durable and can take the abuse of the modern lifestyle while still holding its integrity. The hair is soft and shiny, and comes in a range of different colours.
A WORD OF CAUTION: Beware of cheaply priced Mongolian virgin hair. Genuine Mongolian virgin hair very rarely cost less than R500 per 10 inches weave bundle. If the hair is priced too cheaply it is NOT virgin human hair at all. Virgin hair is very time consuming and tiring process to harvest which is why it is reflected in the high prices that it sells for. Mongolian hair can be very expensive due to its rarity compared to other virgin hair extensions
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY MONGOLIAN HAIR
- Mongolian hair is good if you like natural dark colours. The range of styles such as straight and wavy make the hair extremely versatile.
- This is a good alternative to Indian or Malaysian hair, if you can’t get hold of it.
- The hair is relatively fine, so won’t give you the body that Brazilian or Peruvian hair will give you, but is slightly coarse and blends in well with African hair.
- Mongolian hair is especially good if you like to interchange between straight and curly hair.
- We only sell Grade 10A, the best quality Virgin Human Hair weaves that won’t tangle or shed. Read more about our Products
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our products for no less than 60 days! Read more about our Promise
- Easy Returns and Exchanges process. If you do not like the hair, return it, no questions asked! Hair must still be in new condition. Read more about Returns
- Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as most South African top celebrities. Visit our Facebook page and see who else buys from us
- Receive your hair within 24-28 hours anywhere in South Africa. We post from Johannesburg. Read more about Delivery.
NiceHair Peruvian virgin hair comes in 7 different textures: Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Natural Wave, Silky Straight, and Water Wave.
|Product Name||NiceHair Mongolian Body Wave Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Weave 8-28 Inches|
|Hair Grade||Top Quality (10A)|
|Hair color||Natural black|
1. Highest quality hair-Grade 10A
|Available Length||8-28 Inches|
|Weight||100g per bundle|
|Material||100% Virgin Human Hair Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|How to Order||
Please place your order online, we deliver anywhere in South Africa within 24-48 hours. (If the item is not in stock and need to be ordered from our overseas supplier, then delivery will take 5-10 days for this item).
|Need Help||Phone or WhatsApp: 0604204209|
|Terms of payment||Bank Transfer to FNB/ Standard Bank, Credit/Debit Card- VISA/Mastercard|
|Delivery time||Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 5-10 working days to arrive if we do not have it in stock|
|Returns||If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.|
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.