Congratulations! If you’re reading this, you have most likely decided to stop wasting money on cheap beauty supply store hair brands and invest in higher quality, longer lasting virgin hair extensions.
Demand for Malaysian hair extensions from fashion-conscious young women has exploded over the last decade. A lot of young South African girls have transformed their looks, and their lives by using Malaysian hair. The hair is durable but very affordable compared to Brazilian and Peruvian hair such that any young women on a shoestring budget can afford it. Malaysian hair is also popular amoung South African celebs who want to buy soft and shiny hair extensions. They love it because of its texture; it typically comes with a silky and lustrous look.
Malaysian hair is naturally healthy and shiny, and has a silky texture. This hair type will initially appear excessively shiny but it will return to its more natural appearance after 2-3 washes. It is thicker than most other types, and it features a silky and soft texture.
REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY MALAYSIAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Why choose Malaysian hair extensions as opposed to the other hair extensions in the market? If you have ever shopped for hair extensions or weaves, then you know just how many different choices there are when it comes to buying hair. Whether you have visited a hair salon to discuss your options or browsed the internet, the choices are endless and making an appropriate decision that will work for you becomes so much harder when there are too many products to choose from.
Our clients prefer shopping online due to the larger variety of products and options to choose from, but, at the same time, the larger number of options can also make things much more difficult. One particular option that you will have to select is the origin of the hair that your weave will be made from. Malaysian hair has become very common among people who are looking for quality weaves at a lower cost. Here are some advantages of Malaysian hair extensions:
- Malaysian hair has a very strong texture; thicker than most other types, and it features a silky and soft texture.
- Malaysian hair remains super soft, shiny and silky throughout its lifetime. When you wear this weave, it will give a more natural appearance to you. Also, with proper care, this hair weave can last for a year.
- Malaysian hair extensions are very durable. You can reuse this hair many times over and the hair will still have its soft, smooth, full texture.
- The curls of Malaysian curly hair do not drop or loosen but will maintain its original form for the rest of the day after you wear it. And you do not need any hair product to keep the curls in shape.
- High-quality Malaysian hair is tangle and matte-free, which means you can spend more time living your life without all of the hassles that come with many hair extensions.
- When washed with natural shampoo and conditioner products, Malaysian hair extensions will always revert to their naturally straight, curly or wavy pattern.
- Malaysian hair is just as durable as Brazilian and Peruvian hair but it is much cheaper. This is the reason why it has become very common among people who are looking for quality weaves at a lower cost.
WATCH OUT FOR UNSCRUPULOUS SELLERS
- Some companies or brands will promote their hair as “100% natural virgin hair”, but, in reality, the hair isn’t virgin and has been chemically processed. Before buying, you should do some research to find out if the company you want to buy from are actually distributing unprocessed virgin hair. A simple search on Google would provide you with reviews about a company – by looking at these reviews, you will be able to determine if past customers were given what the company claims they sell.
- Real Malaysian hair is considered rare, but many companies have taken advantage of the term “Malaysian hair” and started to promote other hair, such as Indian hair, with similar textures as “Malaysian”. Ensure the company or brand you buy from is using true Malaysian hair – you might notice that the ones that use real hair from this origin are often slightly more expensive.
As a rule of thumb, do not buy hair from sellers who are Jack's of all trades - those that sell hair extensions along with a whole load of unrelated products like clothes, shoes, etc. Also, do not be easily enticed by cheap price. Genuine virgin human hair is currently not cheap, although prices are gradually coming down compared to 10 years ago.
- We only sell Grade 10A, the best quality Virgin Human Hair weaves that won’t tangle or shed. Read more about our Products
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our products for no less than 60 days! Read more about our Promise
- Easy Returns and Exchanges process. If you do not like the hair, return it, no questions asked! Hair must still be in new condition. Read more about Returns
- Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as most South African top celebrities. Visit our Facebook page and see who else buys from us
- Receive your hair within 24-28 hours anywhere in South Africa. We post from Johannesburg. Read more about Delivery.
NiceHair Peruvian virgin hair comes in 7 different textures: Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Natural Wave, Silky Straight, and Water Wave.
|Product Name||NiceHair Malaysian Deep Wave Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Weave 8-28 Inches|
|Hair Grade||Top Quality (10A)|
|Hair color||Natural black|
1. Highest quality hair-Grade 10A
|Available Length||8-28 Inches|
|Weight||100g per bundle|
|Material||100% Virgin Human Hair Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|How to Order||
Please place your order online, we deliver anywhere in South Africa within 24-48 hours. (If the item is not in stock and need to be ordered from our overseas supplier, then delivery will take 5-10 days for this item).
|Need Help||Phone or WhatsApp: 0604204209|
|Terms of payment||Bank Transfer to FNB/ Standard Bank, Credit/Debit Card- VISA/Mastercard|
|Delivery time||Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 5-10 working days to arrive if we do not have it in stock|
|Returns||If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.|
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.