INDIAN VIRGIN HUMAN HAIR
Just as a man's home is his castle, a woman’s hair is her crowning glory. If you’re into weaves, it makes sense to invest in good quality hair extensions that not only carry the style you want but also last a long time. One of the top trenders in South Africa right now is Indian virgin hair. “Virgin” means that the hair is 100% natural human hair, and has never been processed with chemicals or colors.
Original Indian virgin hair comes from India. India is located in Southern Asia and it borders Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and China. It is in Indian that hair is harvested directly from the head of Indian women who donate their hair for religious reasons usually in a temple. The hair is first put in a ponytail, then cut so that strands of hair don’t end up on the floor. Because of the method of collection, this type of hair is in short supply and is therefore not cheap.
This methodical way of collecting the hair ensures that all of the cuticles remain properly aligned. It’s this attention to alignment that produces the tangle-free quality that Indian hair is known for. Indian hair is right up there with Brazilian hair when it comes to quality and versatility.
A word of caution: The cheap hair sold in most hair salons and other beauty supply stores in South Africa, often labeled as “virgin”, is not “virgin” at all. As a matter of fact, around 90% of all human hair available at beauty supply stores is low quality, wiry and stiff hair that’s often mixed with animal or synthetic hair. Be very cautious if the hair has an unnatural glossy shine and is rather too cheap.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PICK INDIAN HAIR
Indian virgin hair has key qualities that make it one of the top choices for hair extensions:
- Indian hair is so unique. It is not only thick and lustrous, but it is also durable and extra flexible. So you can style it in any way you want and it looks naturally beautiful. Because of its durability, it can last up to 2 years with good care.
- Indeed, when it comes to quality, Indian hair is as good as Brazilian hair.
- It blends well with just about any hair, especially dark African hair. Since it is real hair it looks and behaves like your own hair. It is smooth and doesn't tangle easily. A perfect piece for a new you!
- If you want to own Brazilian hair, but can't afford it, Indian hair can replace it without any hitch as it shares the same characteristics with Brazilian hair.
- It has very good density and there is a slight bounce in it. With silky-colored texture, Indian virgin hair is a good option if you like hair that is versatile and flexible when it comes to styling.
- It is versatile, naturally dark, silky and lustrous, and so blends well with many types of dark hair, especially African hair.
- Its ability to be flat ironed to a sleek and straight look, as well as its fullness and bounce, all combine to make Indian hair a favorite of hair extension wearers.
- In spite of its naturally dark color, Indian hair can take on colored to blonde hair, and even lighter shades.
NiceHair Indian virgin hair comes in 7 different textures: Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Natural Wave, Silky Straight, and Water Wave.
- We only sell Grade 10A, the best quality Virgin Human Hair weaves that won’t tangle or shed. Read more about our Products
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our products for no less than 60 days! Read more about our Promise
- Easy Returns and Exchanges process. If you do not like the hair, return it, no questions asked! Hair must still be in new condition. Read more about Returns
- Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as most South African top celebrities. Visit our Facebook page and see who else buys from us
- Receive your hair within 24-28 hours anywhere in South Africa. We post from Johannesburg. Read more about Delivery.
|Product Name||NiceHair Indian Straight Hair Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Weave 8-28 Inches|
|Hair Grade||Top Quality (10A)|
|Hair color||Natural black|
1. Highest quality hair-Grade 10A
|Available Length||8-28 Inches|
|Weight||100g per bundle|
|Material||100% Virgin Human Hair Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|How to Order||
Please place your order online, we deliver anywhere in South Africa within 24-48 hours. (If the item is not in stock and need to be ordered from our overseas supplier, then delivery will take 5-10 days for this item).
|Need Help||Phone or WhatsApp: 0604204209|
|Terms of payment||Bank Transfer to FNB/ Standard Bank, Credit/Debit Card- VISA/Mastercard|
|Delivery time||Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 5-10 working days to arrive if we do not have it in stock|
|Returns||If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.|
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.