On a budget? Try Cambodian hair bundles. Lately, Virgin Cambodian human hair has become quite a phenomenon in the South African hair extension market. The more progressive the South African society has become, the bigger the potential for the virgin human hair industry as women begin to explore other exotic hair types. When the quality of life is higher, women are less constrained and have a lot of time to care about their own appearance. And, hair is one of the biggest concerns about their appearance.
Genuine virgin Cambodian hair is collected from Cambodian women in Cambodia. The name of the hair signifies its origin precisely. There is one simple reason why a lot of women choose Cambodian hair when they wear hair extensions - because Cambodian hair blends well with African hair. Cambodian hair is light, slightly more coarse and lustrous in texture. Its light texture makes it effortless to wear and maintain, and it's unique texture allows each individual strand to hold heat and permanent colour with ease.
Original Cambodian virgin hair is sourced from Cambodia and is known to have a medium luster. Cambodian hair comes in a variety of textures and can be naturally silky or heavily textured. Heavily textured hair works perfect for African women with heavily textured hair, while silky hair works great for women with naturally smooth textured hair. Its texture makes it one of the easiest hair extension types to wear and care for. When taken care of properly, legitimate Cambodian Virgin hair from Cambodia will not tangle or mat and will maintain its silky appeal.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY CAMBODIAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Cambodian hair is extremely luxurious and very soft with a lot of bounce and natural shine. Because of its density, you may not need to use as many bundles as you would normally use with other hair types to create a full look. Due to its natural density, it is less likely to frizz than other hair types.
- Cambodian hair is high quality and durable, and as such has a long life expectancy. You can expect to use the hair for at least a year with minimal shedding and tangling.
- Cambodian hair price is much cheaper than the other more popular hair types, that means you can grab more bundles for the same amount of money.
- Cambodian hair is sleek, soft, and extremely shiny as if it just came straight out of the bottle!
- Cambodian hair comes in a variety of textures and can be naturally silky or heavily textured.
- Cambodian hair is lightweight, which makes your wearing experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
- We only sell Grade 10A, the best quality Virgin Human Hair weaves that won’t tangle or shed. Read more about our Products
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our products for no less than 60 days! Read more about our Promise
- Easy Returns and Exchanges process. If you do not like the hair, return it, no questions asked! Hair must still be in new condition. Read more about Returns
- Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as most South African top celebrities. Visit our Facebook page and see who else buys from us
- Receive your hair within 24-28 hours anywhere in South Africa. We post from Johannesburg. Read more about Delivery.
NiceHair Cambodian virgin hair comes in 7 different textures: Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Natural Wave, Silky Straight, and Water Wave.
|Product Name||NiceHair Cambodian Straight Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Weave 8-28 Inches|
|Hair Grade||Top Quality (10A)|
|Hair color||Natural black|
1. Highest quality hair-Grade 10A
|Available Length||8-28 Inches|
|Weight||100g per bundle|
|Material||100% Virgin Human Hair Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|How to Order||
Please place your order online, we deliver anywhere in South Africa within 24-48 hours. (If the item is not in stock and need to be ordered from our overseas supplier, then delivery will take 5-10 days for this item).
|Need Help||Phone or WhatsApp: 0604204209|
|Terms of payment||Bank Transfer to FNB/ Standard Bank, Credit/Debit Card- VISA/Mastercard|
|Delivery time||Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 5-10 working days to arrive if we do not have it in stock|
|Returns||If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines.|
We normally keep the shorter lengths (8"-16") in stock for most items on this website, ready for next day delivery. However, for longer lengths (18"-30") you will have to wait 7-10 days to receive your order as these lengths need to be ordered directly from our overseas supplier. Because of the amazing quality of our hair products, the wait is worthwhile as you will have a very long time to enjoy your purchase.
We currently offer 3 methods of delivery
- Aramex to most locations in South Africa
- Post Net to Post Net (24-28 Hours)
- Local Collection from our office in SANDTON.
This is a door-to-door services which will cost you as little as R99. Your delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Overnight Delivery to Major City Centres:
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
We can deliver overnight to the following cities.
• Cape Town
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay
• Port Elizabeth
• East London
• Port Shepstone
• Richards Bay
PostNet to PostNet Overnight Express
This is an express overnight service between all Main Centre's and their immediate surrounds. Your shipment will be delivered the following working day to all major centres.
You can also collect your parcel from our office in Benmore Gardens, Sandton, Johannesburg. Contact us vis WhatsApp for directions to our office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.